- After placing a booking with us, we require you to fill in a safari booking form and send it back to us.
- Alterations by us- We will do our utmost to provide the holiday arrangements that have been confirmed, but we must reserve the right to modify or cancel any holiday, flight schedule, accommodation or arrangement if unforeseen circumstances amounting to force majeure arise. In such circumstances we will inform you as soon as possible and, should the change be such that it alters the nature of the holiday, we shall offer you the choice of an alternative holiday or a percentage of all monies paid.
- Prices - We reserve the right to change our prices without prior notice on only the website rates but not to the already booked and agreed safari.
- The company reserves the right to decline any booking without explanation.
- Our Liabilities to you- It should be noted that your booking is accepted on the understanding that you come on the holiday entirely at your own risk. It is not possible for the actions or omissions of those involved in your holiday over whom we have no direct control, such as employees of airlines, hotels and transport undertakings. Naturally we cannot assume responsibility for loss or expense due to war, riots, strikes, terrorist activities or natural disaster. This does not effect your statutory rights.
- Bookings are accepted subject to the transport conditions and regulations of the carriers to the laws of the countries in which such carriage is required.
Our Commitments To You
- Written by Super User
- Category: Terms