At Oloiden Camp we pride ourselves on offering high quality camping experiences. Our location next to the beautiful Lake Oloiden, lends an undeniable sense of freedom that compliments unbeatable camping, team building, and wedding experiences
Accommodation: • 9 Raised Single Tents ( 1 pax) • 10 Raised Double Tents ( 1 to 2 pax) • 10 Double Tents [grounded] ( 1 to 2 pax) • 50 Quad Tents (1 to 4 pax) • 15 Kizingo Tents (2 to 4 pax) • 2 Jumbo Tents (2 to 10 pax)
Bar & Restaurant: At Oloiden Camp, you can enjoy our reasonably priced alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages and succulent cuisine at the Restaurant situated next to the campsite. The bar terrace overlooks a still and serene Lake Oloiden, while the birds chirp and occasionally dive to pluck out their prey. It is the perfect location for having a beverage with family, friends, colleagues, you name it.
Team Building: There's something about the outdoors that causes us to respond in ways that are true to ourselves. Maybe it's the natural settings that help us discover our natural personalities. Perhaps it's the challenge of living without everyday luxuries that channels greater strength from inner pools we never knew we had. Whatever the case, adventure is good for us as individuals and as groups.
- Return transport in a luxury tour van.
- Ten and 4 o’clock tea served with snacks
- Buffet lunch.
- 1 litre drinking water.
- Professional team building facilitator where applicable.
- Guides and motivational speakers where applicable.
- Professional photography.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra meals and drinks
- Extra activities outside the package.
- Rates are per person based on minimum 28 people per bus.
- Rates are subject to the total number of participants( the more the cheaper)
These are introductory 2020 packages great offers await on confirmation