This is a day trip to Ngare Ndare Forest. We will pick you and drop you off from anywhere in Nairobi or Nanyuki. Other locations can be pre-arranged. We will stop at the Equator line. After the brief stop at the equator line we will proceed to Ngare Ndare Forrest. On getting to the forest, an armed ranger and a guide will be assigned to you. After a short briefing about the forest and Ngare Ndare Forest Trust, we will set out on a 7km hike to the famous waterfalls. the forest is home to 7 waterfalls. The grandeur of the waterfalls will leave you speechless. We will continue with our hike to a much smaller waterfall but the beauty of this one is that swimmers can dive into the pool. We will then go for the the canopy walk. It is 10 meters high and 450 meters long, being the longest and highest canopy walk in East Africa. This is peoples favorite part of the trip and the wobbly bridge makes it all the more exciting. The forest is vast and you might just spot an elephant or a leopard.
- Return transport in a luxury tour van.
- Ten and 4 o’clock tea served with snacks
- Buffet lunch.
- 1 litre drinking water.
- Professional team building facilitator where applicable.
- Guides and motivational speakers where applicable.
- Professional photography.
- Personal expenses.
- Extra meals and drinks
- Extra activities outside the package.
- Rates are per person based on minimum 28 people per bus.
- Rates are subject to the total number of participants (the more the cheaper)
These are introductory 2020 packages great offers await on confirmation