Nairobi national parks, giraffe centre and elephant orphanages
Nairobi beyond being the main commercial and administrative district of Kenya also is the main safari capital of Kenya. It is geographically and biologically representative of the entire country based on the different landscapes, earth forms and habitation present in this locality.
This tour by design should enable an experience of the Nairobi National park, the David Scheldrick’s elephant and the giraffe centre. You will get to wild safari experience complete with all the big five and lots of other animals and plants.
- 0630hrs: pick up from your hotel
- 0700hrs: Check into Nairobi national park
- 1130hrs: Check out from Nairobi national park and transfer to the elephant orphanage
- 1230hrs: Check out from Elephant orphanage and transfer to the Giraffe centre
- 1430hrs: Departure from the giraffe centre and drop off to your preferred location within Nairobi