Nairobi being the capital city is very cosmopolitan with almost every one of the 45 tribes in Kenya represented. Markets in Kenya by their nature are some of the most common cultural exchange centres. From our local and urban markets lots of intertribal interactions happen and as such ensure spread of positive and sometimes not very positive cultural practices. Nairobi being the capital city of Kenya has almost the entire 45 tribes represented hence being varied in culture and ways of life.
This tour is designed to deliver the best of sub urban markets experience and also expose our clients to our ways of life. We will visit open air markets as well as some more established ones. See how we trade, maybe even buy something-a souvenir from these markets.
- 0900hrs: Pick from your residence
- 1000hrs: Visit to Masai Market
- 1130 hrs: Visit to Kariokor Market
- 1300hrs: We will then get back to the central business district, take a walk around town and finish at Kenyatta international conference center. We will go up the roof top of the architectural marvel and have a view of the entire city and its suburbs, and a bird's eye view of the markets that we will have visited before.
- 1430 hrs: Lunch or refreshment break and drop off back to the hotel.