Best known as a “weekend outing”, this is the best short safari one can do with limited time and see most of what any safari has to offer. Short Safari departs daily from Nairobi as long as 2 or more are booked visiting the famous Masai Mara; the only park where you will see most of the wildlife (big 5) in the shortest time.
3 Days Mara Excursion
Day 1: Nairobi – Masai Mara
Our driver/guide reports to your hotel for Start of the safari, with an early departure for a scenic drive down into the Great Rift Valley, onwards to Masai Mara, Kenya’s premier game reserve. (Drive time 5-6 hours). Stop briefly enroute at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint to enjoy the stunning views of what is the world’s largest Valley, said to be even visible from space. Arrive at Masai Mara for lunch. The afternoon game drive will allow you to spot the magnificent wildlife in the park ranging from the Big Cats such as Lion, Leopard & Cheetah to Rhino, Elephant and Wildebeest. Return to your lodge by 6.30pm for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: Masai Mara
Enjoy a Full day in Masai Mara.
You will be taken on two game drives today, one in the morning before breakfast and the other in the late afternoon after lunch. As your safari is private your game drive timings are flexible, useful if you are travelling with children, or are on a honeymoon. You may also choose to have a full day game drive [ one for the whole day] with a packed picnic lunch at no extra cost. Return in the evening for dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
At the break of dawn, you embark on your concluding gamed rive in the Mara followed by a relaxed breakfast and onward departure for Nairobi. Arrive in Nairobi by early afternoon. Drop off at your hotel, or free onward transfer to the airport for your flight home.
Why Tour With Us?
Tailor Made Tours
Hand Picked Tours
Expert Local Guides
Best Price Guarantee
• 2 nights accommodation as per the itinerary
• Exclusive transport in a Safari Tour Landcruiser with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio.
• Safari game drives for the tour.
• Services of a certified Professional, English-speaking driver/ guide including all his expenses & allowances.
• Fuel, driver and car park fees, driver’s allowance.
• All Park entry fees for clients, driver/guide and vehicle.
• International flight tickets and visa costs.
• Tips, drinks, laundry, calls, and all such costs of a personal nature.